Guests who attended the Paris Inn ‘s grand opening on New Year’s Eve, 1924 were invited to “take a trip to Paris” by club owners Bert Rovere and Innocente Pedroli. The Paris Inn’s decor was a combination of bohemian and Renaissance. In keeping with the Left Bank ambiance, smock and beret-clad artists were available to draw caricatures of guests. The club’s waiters were of the singing variety. Prominent guests at the Paris Inn included Charlie Chaplin and Clara Bow. The club occupied three Los Angeles locations during its lifetime:
- 110 East Market Street
- 210 East Market
- and finally 845 North Broadway in 1950.